Sunday 26 February 2012

ON MY HIT LIST

PINK PEPPERCORN TRUFFLES

My gorgeous sister made these at Christmas, I have been planning to make them ever since.

Last weekend Ellis and I made chilli, clove and cinnamon truffles, although I have to tell you I was a little disappointed.  Only in that I held back on the chilli after making beef rendang the previous evening and watching tears well up in both her and her fathers eyes on account of the chilli content!


PESCADO AL PIMENTON

I love fish, not everyone does though. An earlier offering this week of Seafood Linguine was sniffed at by him indoors.  However the kids lapped it up and asked for seconds. This sunny Spanish offering has got my mouth watering and is on this weeks hit list and incorporates one of my favourite ingredients-paprika.

I will serve it with some Pan Rustico, to mop up all that gorgeous sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments, ideas and links to other good blogs.